Tuesday 30 June 2009

Tears Flows

I closed my eyes but I just couldn’t sleep and with my brother and his friends making a racket in his room next door doesn’t help me either way.

I wish now that school opens so I could kick him out to boarding school!

I tried to calm myself to sleep by listening to slow music but I end up more open wide and it got me thinking. All of a sudden I started crying silently. This is crazy! I scolded myself being like this. There must be something wrong with me. Maybe I’m just tired from the heavy workload I had today. But I can’t make that as an excuse. Kerja adalah tanggungjawab kita, as much stress it’s given you to just need to suck it up and do it. But masih normal lagi kalau kita nak merungut and mengeluh.

I woke up late today but I expected that much from last night I was still up at 3am.

It’s raining again today but it’s ok cause today I had my ‘popia pisang’ that I’ve been craving! Lol! It’s sweet and delicious covered with honey! Yum yum!!

I’m half way done ngan kerja but I have to push it through so everything will run smoothly.

I badly need a break!!! I need to get away from work, July comes too slow….

I don’t care if I don’t go overseas; just as long as I’m in resting mood.

I need some hibernating time!! Lol!!


No comments:

Post a Comment